Hey, all y’all! I know you’re wondering, so I’m giving you an update of sorts. I have new poetry in the morning, but for now a few highlights from the last two months…
1. Celebrated my two month anniversay as a Small Group Coordinator.
2. In June, I’ll have lived back in Nebraska for six months. #relocationisn’tfortheweak
3. I found a home.
4. I’m packing to move next week.
5. A long summer ahead without my children. #PackthemforHouston
6. I’m busy being a full-time single mom, but I have my smile.
7. I haven’t worked this hard for myself ever.
8. I had to find my pug, Oscar, a new home.
9. I’ve enjoyed getting to know my siblings and their families again.
10. I’ve come to terms with letting go of what I had planned so as to accept what has been waiting for me…
P.S. I love my new job. I’ll cry typing about it, so I won’t…
My focus this summer is to get back to sharing my poetry. I’m also quite behind on reading, so I’m taking time in the evening to read what I’ve missed. You’ll see me soon. Promise.
Tomorrow I leave for Kansas. My Grandfather turned 90 years old today. Saturday is his birthday party. I look forward to inspiration while driving the Midwest this weekend. Fingers crossed.
Thank you for being my constants throughout an incredibly hard few years, while letting go of what I couldn’t save. You guys are the best of the best.
I love you,